Oh my goodness! It’s been a while since I’ve posted. In that time, I’ve coordinated several weddings and moved to Colorado to be closer to family. On the business side, I’ve added virtual wedding planning and wedding planning bootcamps to my services. Blue Skies Wedding Planning is still available for your wedding coordination needs in West Michigan and now in Colorado!
Brides, Are You Wondering…
· Where do I begin planning my wedding?
· Should I pick a date first or the venue first?
· What vendors do I need to select?
· How much does a wedding cost?
The Vision, Venues and Vendors Wedding Planning bootcamp provides brides and mothers of the bride a jumpstart to begin planning the perfect wedding. Sign up now!
This 4.5 hour in person session is just what you need to begin your wedding planning adventure.
Join us on Saturday, November 17 at Mount Vernon Country Club, in Golden, CO, from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm.
*Lunch is provided
During the session, we will guide you through:
– designing your wedding vision including your “must haves”, “nice to haves” and “don’t wants”.
– selecting a venue for your ceremony and reception
– creating a budget for your wedding
– researching florists, caterers, photographers and other vendors
– modifying a wedding checklist to meet your needs
*We will provide structure to your wedding planning process and cost saving tips.
*You’ll get wedding planning tools and expertise that we, at Blue Skies Wedding Planning, use for every wedding.
Sign up now for the Vision, Venues and Vendors Wedding Planning Bootcamp. I’m looking forward to seeing you on November 17! If you aren’t in the Denver area, reach out to me and we can do a similar session over Skype.
A few pics from this summer’s weddings!