This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
More and more engaged couples already have a well-established home. Dishes, towels, and linens have already been purchased because couples have lived together or had separate households. So here are some wedding registry ideas for the couple who has everything.
Wedding Registry Ideas from Brides
Check out the survey results with wedding registry suggestions from brides who have struggled with creating a registry.
Ashleigh – I had someone tell me to not forget to put things on your registry that you enjoy doing as a couple. In my case, it was building legos and doing puzzles. I also did some gardening tools and upgrades for current appliances. Oh, and I can’t forget the kitchen/bath hand towels with cute phrases on them!
Jill – Portable carpet shampooer, quesadilla maker, milkshake machine, a good crockpot, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and stand mixer.
Brittany – Things I am most thankful for that I got off my registry: a safe for valuables and important documents, my KitchenAid and the pasta making attachment for the KitchenAid! We have had so much fun making pasta together. Also the safe is something you never think to ask for but once you have it you will be so happy you did!
Jamie – We had normal things, but also a yeti cooler and portable speaker. My husband was especially happy about those things. A wedding photo album and picture frames, an Echo Dot, bookends, kitchen utensils, wind chimes, sheet set, a Dustbuster, etc. I also added a Friends box set and Harry Potter movies for some items that are kinda funny but definitely fit us.
Kelsey – Register for more than one set of sheets and more towels and kitchen towels than you think you’ll need! Also, reusable grocery bags and any fun appliances that you have been dreaming about but feel are “too much.” Just go for it! We love our little espresso machine and food processor. I wish we had registered for more towels, glasses, and candles!
Kailey – If you don’t have Yetis, I would register for that. We also registered for, on Amazon, a new coffee table and end table for our living room.
Lauren – I just got the Dyson v7 and I absolutely love that vacuum! Kitchen aid, panini or waffle maker, a grill set, a nice coffee maker (if you like coffee), placemats, kitchen/bathroom towels, a nice bookshelf, storage/organization bins, swifter mop, laundry baskets, Bissel pet stain remover (if you have or you’re getting a pet), cute lamps or side table, throw pillows.
Beth – If you have a way to add entertainment/ experiences to your registry, do it.
Hannah – We’re using Amazon for a lot. A vacuum is on our radar! We have a Roomba, but we want a nice vacuum too.
Heather – A nice vacuum! On Amazon you can add gift cards for stores you might need later, like Lowe’s.
Alexandra – Yard games and board games! Outdoor furniture and camping gear!
Deb – An Air Fryer and I think we are going to look at adding a sous vide! (Yes, I had to look that one up too.)
Other Ideas for Creating Your Wedding Registry
When you’re creating your registry, think about replacement items, hobbies, your wish list, your honeymoon, and big items.
- What’s getting old or worn and needs to be replaced.. sheets (yes, ask for those luxury 1000-Thread-Count 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets!), towels, dishes, cookie sheets, luggage, pillows.
- Bar Set – Ice Bucket, Martini Set, Beer Glasses, Decanter, Good Corkscrew
- Fan – what about a Dyson fan?
- What’s on your wish list?
- Roomba, big screen TV, backyard firepit.
- Surround Sound System
- What are your hobbies? – Kayaking, hiking, cooking lessons for two.
- Bicycles, bike car racks
- Camping gear – tents, stoves, sleeping bags, mattress pads, water purifier, backpacks
- Snowshoes, Cross Country Skis, Downhill Skis
- Canoe, Stand Up Paddleboards, Surfboards
- Snorkeling Gear
- Golf Clubs
Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom Tip!
Many couples don’t use china, sterling silver, or ornate crystal, so remember their bridal registry will reflect items that are special or important to them.
- Are there experiences that will make your Honeymoon really special? Maybe it’s foreign language lessons, skydiving, a splurge-worthy meal at a restaurant of your choice, or a certificate to check into a luxury hotel.
- What are the big items that you want or need? – sofa, BBQ grill, Dining room table.
- Patio furniture
- Date night ideas – restaurant gift certificates, concert tickets, theatre tickets season tickets for your local baseball team.
- Tailgating Gear – Portable Grill, Chairs
- Lessons – cooking, golf, yoga, art, pottery, jewelry making, sailing, massage, etc!
Services and Subscriptions
- Wine Club membership
- Services and Subscriptions
- State/Provincial/National park pass
- Amazon Prime membership
- Lawn care
- Pool care
- Cleaning service
- Car detailing
- Gym membership
Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Board Games
- Yard Games – Croquet Set, Bocce
- Patio Furniture
- First Aid Kits – Car Emergency Kit, House First Aid Kit, Hiking First Aid Kit, Travel
- Kitchen Fire Extinguisher
- Pets Care – Dog Beds, Dog Crates, Underground Dog Fence, Cat Carrier
Your guests want to get you a gift that you want and will use. I know… your thinking but their attendance at the wedding is enough, but most people will want to give you a gift too!
What are some unique ideas that you’ve put on your wedding registry?
- Vision, Venues, and Vendors – Wedding Planning
- Top 5 Types of Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Registry Round-Up